Wanna Try Keto Cookies, Waffles, and Scones?
My alarm went on from my busy day, yes, it’s Keto Cookies, Waffles, and Scones recipes for you guys! Being healthy and in good shape makes you feel good and better about yourself. It’s only the beginning it’s tough to switch your diet. Once your body adjusts the level of liver set to work naturally in function, you begin to feel the best and you will be glad that you stick with what’s healthy for you. Having the special meal plan for your healthy lifestyle is a part of your self-love. This is why I love health! I always tell my clients to eat healthily and be mindful of what you accept to put into your body.
As you already learned (see the last post), if you are on Keto diet, you feel much energize, clear mind in the brain, and you don’t consistently be in hunger. You don’t have to work out too hard to stay in shape. Everything that good for you and your body supposedly make you easier, not difficult! Here is the mouthwatering stuff in Keto diet. Most sweets are so easy and fast to make if you have a mixer.
1 cup almond flour
3 tsp natural sweeter
1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup raspberries
– heat oven to 375 degrees,
– mix the almond flour, sweeter, eggs, vanilla, and baking powder, add raspberries,
– spread the batter on the baking sheet, place per scone onto it and put them in the oven for 15 mins until golden.
Waffles with Whipped Cream
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup flax meal
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp natural sweeter
1/4 tsp cinnamon
3/4 cup egg white
4 whole eggs
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 heavy whipped cream
1 tsp natural sweeter
– heat waffle iron, spray cooking oil on the top,
– mix coconut flour, almond flour, flax meal, baking powder, sweeter, (cinnamon if you like,) add whole eggs and vanilla
– in another bowl, beat the egg whites until getting the fluffy form,
– combine the beaten egg whites to mix well
– pour the batter on the preheated waffle iron,
– in another bowl, whip the heavy cream and sweeter until thick, put it on the top of waffles
Peanuts Butter Cookies
1 cup nonsugar peanuts butter
1/2 cup cream cheese (room temperature)
20 drops of liquid natural sweeter
1 tsp pure vanilla
– heat oven 350 degree, mix peanut butter, cream cheese, sweeter, vanilla,
– put potion of dough with spoon to spread the cookie balls about 1 inch apart,
– flatten each cookies with fork and put them in the oven for 12 mins until golden.
You can find more recipes on Ebook I posted last week, so make sure to check it while it’s available. I hope you try it and enjoy. I will add more books that are 5 stars to recommend you. If you are still unsure about what diet is good for you or how to chose your best meal plan, place a session with me!
Health Coach Riyo 🍓 in Love